15 de diciembre de 2010

Seth & Summer, The OC


For me, it’s always been you, Summer. It’s always been you. I’ve tried to fight it and I’ve tried to deny it and I can’t, I can’t do it. You’re undeniable.


Summer: I mean, you want me to come with you, right?
Seth: Do I want you to come with me? Summer, you’re my little snow angel. 


Seth: Hey, Summer. I know flying home early is your move, but I stole it. I just want you to keep doing what you’re doing, because I think it’s pretty amazing. So, if you don’t hear from me for a while, it’s not because I don’t love you. It’s because I do.


Summer: You’re my destiny, Cohen.
Seth: Go save the world, Summer Roberts.


 Summer: What do you want, Cohen?
Seth: I just want you.


SETH; The point is, that guy doesn’t know, he doesn’t care about who you really are. In fact, he has no idea that every day of 3rd grade, you shared your lunch with that little, skinny squirrel that kept getting his nuts stolen by that fat squirrel.
SUMMER; I hated that mean squirrel!
SETH; And none of those guys were there when you had to read your poem aloud in class and your hand was shaking because you were nervous and you cared what the other kids thought.
SUMMER; Poem? What poem?
SETH; “I… wish I was a mermaid.”
SUMMER; You remember that? That was, like, sixth grade.
SETH; “I… wish I was a mermaid and… was friends with all the fish, a shiny tail and sea shells I- [Summer kisses him] I w-wish.”

No hay comentarios: