11 de junio de 2014

Itsme





The forest is full of trees. It's a familiar forest, so I know it very well and I can't get lost. I can hear the birds singing. It's a bright forest. I can see the sun shining through the trees. Everything is colorful. Sprins is here again and that's why I can see many flowers and colour. After walking for a while I can hear water, so I keep on going. Finally I find a river, a small one. It's not very deep and the water is clean and clear. I can see a bridge and I cross the river. I keep on walking and I'm starting to feel tired. I feel the sand under my feet and I think "Oh It's just like the beach", and that's exactly what it is. It's a desserted beach; No people, no animals. Nobody can disturb me. I can just sit and enjoy the views while I think...

No hay comentarios: